Sunday, October 07, 2007

I Repent

Dear Friends,
This past week I was reminded twice that I have a blog and than I haven't posted anything in a year. Shame on me and apologies to you who occasionally check to see if I have added anything. Life is good and it is not because anything bad has happened that I have failed to post anything, just procrastination. Since my last posting we took a three week trip to Bolivia to visit Julie, Josh, and our two granddaughters Michaela and Eliana. Diane and I went on a five day spiritual retreat to a retreat center in the Amish country of Ohio. It was free for full time ministers so if there are any reading this contact me and I will provide the information. I have continued to preach at the Livonia congregation and have started my eighth year in that role. Julie is expecting and we will have our fourth grandchild sometime in late January. Diane and I are planning another trip to Bolivia around the time the new baby is due. So all in all life is good.

I am currently preaching a series from the Beatitudes in Matthew 5 using material from Tim Woodruff's book, "Walk this Way". I really like the material that Tim puts out and highly recommend him as a writer and thinker.

Thank you to those who reminded me of my blog and asking why I never post any more. God's blessings on all you.

1 comment:

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Dad,
Glad to see you are blogging again : )
Love you!
Julie