Friday, June 24, 2005


Our son, Matthew, graduated from Plymouth Christian Academy on June 9th. He has been such a joy to have in our home these past 18 years. In a few weeks he will be leaving for Abilene Christian University. Diane and I are looking forward to what he will do with his life and how he will serve the Lord.

Matthew has shown great patience with me using him and family situations as sermon illustrations. I try not to over do it but he has taught me many things through the years. I hope I have passed a few things on to him also.

1 comment:

Jeff Cash said...

Can it be possible that Matt is now a student at ACU? It has been fun to watch him grow and mature into the young man that he is today. Cheryl and I enjoyed having him with us here in Uganda. You have good reason to be proud.