Sunday, March 05, 2006

Alex and Babu


Diane has been insisting that she get some pictures of me with Alex. It seems I am usually behind the camera. Alex seems to be a very good natured baby and seems very alert for being less than a week old. Laura seems to be doing great. Diane is enjoying cooking and helping Laura with things around the house.

This morning we went to the Taga Church of Christ and enjoyed the experience even though we didn't understand about 90% of what was going on. I will be preaching next Sunday so I am looking forward to that. Our trip is going well and we are thankful that we have the ability to be here. God is good, all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Yes, God is good!!! Sorry we missed seeing you before you left for Japan. My fault ... that awful word, "PROCRASTINATION!" Sorry, sorry, sorry! We hope to have a chance to visit with you when you get back and BEFORE we leave for New Mexico (which is March 27 for leaving Flint). We'll have lots to share and we are looking forward to hearing all about your trip. I did airmail a baby gift to Laura and Rusty about a week ago; hope it gets there soon.

Take care and enjoy your time with that precious grandson! Yes, we are JEALOUS!!!

Blessings, Bev (& Dan, too)

Anonymous said...

It's about time I got to see some pictures...I kept looking on Laura and Rusty's sight and didn't see anything. I am glad you both got to be there. Tell Laura that she did a wonderful job and I know she will be a great mom!

Cheryl said...

He is beautiful! Rejoicing with you all--