Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dan and Beverly Bell


This past Friday we had dinner with Dan and Bev Bell, coworkers of ours during the 1980's. We lived across the street from each other and had many experiences working for the Lord in the Lake Victoria region of Kenya. They have just moved back to the States after 20 years of service in Kenya. For the next several months they will be located in Flint, MI with the Bristol Road Church of Christ but they will be looking for a new place to serve the Lord here in the States. Through the years we have been blessed with great coworkers and Dan and Bev are in that group.

4 comments:

togembo said...

To Dan and Beverly
It is along time since aleft you working in Kisumu as amissionary. I am very greatfull that you supported me in the times of needs. I have been in Sweden since 1998. I wonder if you can remember me. I am Thomas Ogembo and we used to shear the word of God in Kisumu at both Kasule and ringroad church. Here in Sweden we dont have church of christ around and I just pray by myself. Pass greeting to your congregation.
Bye Thomas Ogembo

THOMAS OLONDE OGEMBO said...

Christ is coming soon and his coming is at hand just as it was the day of Noah. No body knows neither the year nor the day or the hour except me as achristian in the Church Of Christ who love him and kept his command and obey his command. Christ told me that is coming with Mary The Virgin on 23:December:2014 at midnight to my house. By THOMAS OLONDE OGEMBO

THOMAS OLONDE OGEMBO said...

Out the rider of the white horse comes a sharp sword. The rider of the white horse pierced him and all 196 Nations will see him.

THOMAS OLONDE OGEMBO said...

LORD Christ Eternal God and Jesus H Christ is now on Earth secretly . Connect with Jesus@TheSonOfGod in Twitter . We are left with 6 Days , 144 Hours ,8640 Minutes and 311040000 Seconds to the days of LORD.